Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fear & other factors

Fear, is a predominant factor in all our lives....why? The fear of not succeeding, the fear of not being 'good enough', the fear of being alone....or even more so... the fear of facing & dealing with the past, present & future. Welcome to my blog :) I, like most of you , am curious. Faced with dilemmas and questions and various struggles in life. 'Why not join the mysterious yet fascinating world of blogging' , I thought to myself, and so here I am.:) I'm passionate & animated, often termed as a 'DQ'.. you know a drama queen ! But then again acting is one of my many passions :) ! I'm sensitive, a girly- girl at heart....... a thinker, a lover a dreamer!!! Well, that's just a little bit about me !
As I am new to this I'm open to any suggestions and advice :)

kiss kiss ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment